Tsuboyoshi Orimono Co.,Ltd.. Is a creation oriented mill in Japan. As the largest silk textile exporter in Fukui area in 1950/60s, Tsuboyoshi Orimono had been specialized in Kimono techniques. Combined with latest state-of-art material and production technologies, this company has presented its own unique collection to the market since its Tokyo office was established. The collection now includes not only silk but other materials such as synthetics (nylon/polyester/triacetate) and natural fibers (cotton/linen/wool) in woven and knitted.
Relatively small sized organization enables nimble reactions to the market and its flexible production capacity also realizes agile delivery even with small quantity.
- Tsuboyoshi Orimono Co.,Ltd..
- 2-239 Kumando, Maruoka-cho, Sakai-shi, Fukui 910-0347, JAPAN
TEL：81-776-66-2153 、 FAX：81-776-67-0886
- August 11, 1950
- 10 million yen
- Show-ichi Tsubota
- Cloth manufacturing. Development and manufacturing of original cloth that makes the best use of processing technology of silk fabrics and special textile fabric. The combined weaving with the chemical synthetic fiber around a natural material.
- Cloth and jacquard cloth that used silk fabrics, union cloth, and stainless string
- Type of textile: woven / knitted fabric with silk and natural/synthetic fibers.
Target market: ladies and men’s middle-upper segment for all season
Main usages: jackets, pants, and suiting – mainly designer apparels
- quality development starts from development of original yarn.
20 of new qualities and 10-15 variations/designs of each (total 150-200/season).
- all goods are to be inspected by the 3rd party before shipment.
- Head office: Fukui Japan
Tokyo office: Tokyo
Sales agents: Paris/ Milano/ New York/ Los Angeles
- founded Tsubo-matsu
- authorized by Japanese government for industrial fabrics
- established Tsuboyoshi Orimono Co.,Ltd.
- Minister Prize of Trading and Economic, as the largest export from the area.
- Tokyo office